Come and join myself and Aurora from DAWN & DAISY in our Freshwater studio for an amazing Ring Making Workshop!
Over 5 hours, we will be guide you through the steps to design and create your own sterling silver ring, using a combination of traditional wax-carving and sand-casting techniques.
WORKSHOP STRUCTURE - The workshop is broken down into three sections:
- Designing and carving your mould in the form of a wax ring
- Sand-casting your wax mould into metal
- Cleaning and polishing your casting to a finished product, of which you will take home with you.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE
- All tools & materials
- 20 grams of recycled 925 sterling silver to create your ring of a finished product value of up to $200
- A supportive and fun environment where you will gain insight into the ancient craft of jewellery making
- Refreshments provided
- Any additional silver, if required, will be charged at $1.50 per gram and payable on the day.
Tickets are $295pp and we host these at our shared creative space in Freshwater, NSW. We hold workshops on Thursday evenings and Saturday arvo's. Links below for dates and tickets: